Seeing as there are some people out there who actually read my blog – and thanks so much if you do. I thought I ought to let you know a little more about myself.
- My favourite actor is Jason Watkins (legend!!) and my favourite actress is Julie Walters – oh for her career!!
- I got married on the 4th June 2016 and it really was the best day of my life.
- I am the godmother to the most scrummy little boy – Oliver – he’s my best friends son and he is pretty damn awesome!
- I don’t really have a favourite colour! I love rose gold and grey – which is pretty much throughout my whole house… so maybe it’s those!
- I have a niece and a nephew. My nephew Oscar is 3 and my little buddy – I love him so much and Sienna is divine!
- I don’t have a middle name. I’m cool with that and really don’t find the need to have one, but other people seem to be more bothered by it than me.
- I failed my first driving test! I won’t even tell you how!
- I am a shopaholic!! My god I love buying things. At the moment I am reined in as we are renovating our house, so need every penny we have to go towards that – not a gorgeous new denim jacket I have spotted in Topshop that I must have!
- I have size 4 feet. They are pretty small – when I go bowling I have to wear the children’s bowling shoes with velcro.
- I much prefer a night in than going out! Give me my slippers over heels any day!
I am over on Bloglovin’, so if you’d like to follow me on there why not head on over : https://www.bloglovin.com/@lifeofadramaschoolgraduate