These fantastic top ten were thought up by 3 of my friends at drama school (Kate Elis, Ruth Worth and Kate Jales) and I think they are brilliant snippets of advice!
- Be adaptable.
- Trust your director.
- Find something within your play you can connect with.
- Take ownership of your character and research.
- Trust what you are doing is enough.
- When working as a company, don’t isolate yourself. Be connected as a whole.
- Be someone other people want to work with.
- Communicate with your director and the rest of the company.
- Have entitlement – without being a diva!
- Be brave and bold.